Jan 18, 2009

Yet Another Birthday Celebration


Those of you who knew me well in my younger days would be shocked if I posted the pictures of what I sandwiched between salt and lemon last night at our friends annual infamously wild birthday party, so I'll spare you and my friends the photos, save these two. We had a fun night and hope our friend had a memorable birthday - or at least that he remembers it. ; D

The birthday man...and his aikido buddy.


Us getting ready to leave to catch the last train home and friends kindly insisting we stay longer.






2 comments:

Cat said...

Oh Lord, with me at the picture taking helm, I wouldn't be surprised if those were the only two pictures you could post! What a hot mess I was!

Lisa said...

Yes...the postable photos were seriously only these two, thank you very much. But...at least I have the others for my private viewing, laughing, not-so-seriously regretting it moments. Looking forward to Chuck's next b-day. No one else's seems to get so fun. Ha.